CIM instructors and staff host recitals twice a year in December and May.
This year, we highly recommend that all private lessons students participate in the recitals! Not only are the recitals a great way to set a musical goal and reach it, they are also a tangible reminder that we all are in this together.
Center for Irish Music recitals are open to the public and are a wonderful way to hear the tunes and songs our fellow students have been working on throughout the year.
2021 Fall Term Recitals
We are excited to hold our recitals in person in the Celtic Junction Arts Center's Main Studio this term. In-person spots will be limited to performers and their immediate households. Each recital will also be livestreamed, so you can invite family and friends from all over the world to watch!
COVID-19 recitals protocol: Due to the current state of the COVID-19 pandemic in Minnesota, we are requiring in-person attendees (including performers) to follow these safety precautions.
- Proof of vaccination (or a negative covid-19 test within the last 72 hours) is required for all guests over the age of 12.
- Masks are required. Performers may remove their masks when they are performing.
- Distance. The chairs will be arranged with distance in mind, and most of the recitals will not have more than 50 people at them.
- Health screening questions. On the day of the recital, we will be asking all attendees to complete a health screening survey before entering the recital hall. This is for safety and contact tracing purposes.
Adult Open Mics
- Friday, December 3 - 7 pm, in person at the Celtic Junction
- Friday, December 10 - 7pm, online (performances at home) - Plenty of spots available - performers can still Sign up here! Attendees can register here to tune in virtually!
Sunday, December 5, 2021: All recitals this day will be held in person at the Celtic Junction, and are open to include online performers as a hybrid event. Musicians performing at home will be shown to in-person attendees on a screen in the recital hall.
- Youth Recital II - 2:00 pm
- Youth Recital III - 3:30 pm
Sunday, December 12, 2021: All performances on this day will be in person only. The performance will be broadcast as a Zoom webinar.